Nov 10, 2007
Other Available Downloads
Nov 10, 2007
ODX 1.5 - 1.0
- Documentation is released for the first time!
- Row Versions - use Table attribute to force ODX to use row version for concurrency control. Otherwise ODX uses foll row compare.
- IIS Remoting - use IIS as an excellent application server. No server code is required to implemen a simple IIS-based ODX server.
- Unique constraints - specify unique constraint to the class underlying table with UniqueConstraintAttribute.
- Unique constraints again - use Session.Save(SaveMode.Concurrent) to safely handle Unique constraints. SaveMode.Concurrent throws a DBConcurrencyException. SaveMode.Overwrite deletes DB versions of data and inserts your in-memory versions.
- Data Replication loading data from remote node of distributed system may require smart update option: existing object should be updated, new ones - created. But all objects are unchanged as they were read from remote data source. ODX now delivered such sort of update. Simply accumulate data from the remote DB in a separate Session and use Session.Save(SaveMode.Complete) to send all data to data source.
- Fixed a "collection was modified" exception (was throwed in some cases).
- Custom SQL selects - feel free to retrieve objects with custom SQL. Paging is connected to custom SQLs as well. See Sample #12 for details.
- Weak entity cache - entities are removed from cache if unreferenced.
- Smart merging - use Session.Combine() to safely resolve Unique constraint conflicts.
- Parameterized Selects - use '?' to specify a parameter for a filter
- Remoting - transfer entities via remoting channels with Odx(Server,Client)FormatterSinkProvider.
- Paging - iterate huge rowsets with minimum memory.
- Bug fixes
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.